Dinovate Solutions is a Pan African strategic and development communication firm based in Abuja. We create disruptive solutions and innovative ideas that help transform our clients’ brands. We have worked with governments, international organizations, donors, and non-governmental organizations to create campaigns that increase public awareness on key issues. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which includes branding, public relations, filmmaking and documentaries, media relations, advertising, digital communications, event communications, etc.·
- Write and edit compelling copies for various mediums, including websites, social media, marketing collateral, and advertising campaigns.
- Develop concepts and write scripts for video and audio content, including documentaries, commercials, branded content, and corporate videos.
- Write compelling human interest stories for various media platforms, including film, documentary, television, and digital media.
- Research and analyze industry trends and target audience to inform creative direction and ensure messaging is on brand and effective.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, art directors, and other creatives to develop and execute integrated campaigns that meet client objectives.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings, including creative briefings and presentations.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to generate new ideas and creative concepts.
- Continuously develop and refine writing skills to ensure quality and effectiveness of copy.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, techniques, and technology to continuously improve the quality of our work.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role preferably in the development or NGO sector, with a proven track record of producing effective and compelling contents.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to write in a variety of styles and tones.
- Excellent research skills and the ability to gather and synthesize information effectively.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- A passion for storytelling and creating compelling content.
The Creative Writer will report to the Director and work closely with the creative team, including designers and other writers. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently as well as collaboratively, and have a strong portfolio of writing samples to demonstrate their skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of your previous work to email@example.com with the subject line “Creative Writer Application”. Applications will be accepted until 24th April 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.